Monday, January 08, 2007

Queen's Interview done!

Monday: January 8, 2007: 20:03 hrs IST
I was waiting desperately for my first telephonic interview. Mine and my pal's eyes were set on my cell phone asking when it will ring. Suddenly my residential land-line rang. Totally confused, I picked up and found the interviewee to be on the line. I just asked for a minute as my cell-phone's hands-free was making a mess with the land-line's receiver chord. And then it started.

The call got cut in the mid and then the interviewer called on my cell-phone. To my relief the voice was much clearer than on the land-line.
He asked me questions which took me really by surprise. I could make up something to say.
Finally when the call ended after 21-23 minutes, I took a sigh of relief.
I didn't really enjoy the interview because I couldn't answer the way I wanted to-with the best of confidence. But my buddy, who heard all the conversation from my side of the call, said it was good.
I will be getting the results in 7-10 days time frame.
Lets keep the fingers crossed and hope for the best!

No comments: