Monday, January 15, 2007

Anxiety, Curiosity, Desperation, Tension, Worry..you name it--I got it!

Finally one week's over!! (& only I (and ..) know how it went!)

Interviewer had told me that the ad-com will meet next week (means this week) and I can expect a reply in 7-10 days.
I have somehow managed to pass seven days and am curiously pressing the 'Send/Receive' button on my Outlook from the past 3 days, a desperate wait for a mail from Queen's ad-com. I have not checked hotmail these many times in the past 2 years as i have done in last 3 days. I have not even spared the Junk-email folder folder. Imagine, at this hour, even junk email doesn't come.

Just sent myself an email to check if the account is receiving emails--and YES it is! Then why the hell no mails are coming!

Speculation about the possible day of the ad-com meeting has failed for one fellow applicant's case.
Curiosity and anxiety has killed my appetite.
Tension and worry are giving me a jitters.

In the past 3 days, I have visited all the major temples in the city.

What more..MSN Messenger is on-a slight activity in it brings me into complete activity.
Let's see..the wait's on...and on..

No comments: