Monday, January 29, 2007

Debate Ends!

The dilema, the debate ends!

Which is better: Queen's or Ivey?
Which gets you a better job: Queen's or Ivey?
Compare Queen's vis a vis Ivey?
What if Ivey gives you a scholarship? Will you still join Queen's?
..............
..............
This and much more!

But finally the debate has ended! A reject from Ivey is what it needed to do the job!
In fact, had prayed for it once. One can say I am just too happy with my Queen's admit and don't have to do the process of comparison and choosing which is better.
It has ended few of my future colleagues' fears!

But there is little sadness. Ivey being the only school for which I had put lots of efforts. For all the three other schools, the essays wouldn't have require this much effort if there were submitted at its number. The essays were re-written twice, re-verified; CV was re-structured, enhanced; certain questions unanswered before were answered. In a nut-shell, the application was different from others and hence required considerable efforts.

Anyways, God has granted me what I had asked for. But still do I need to say...
"Beggars can't be choosers?" or "Its difficult for a begger to choose between a Re 1 note and Re 1 coin".

No comments: