Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ivey's Interview 1 done!

Wednesday: January 10, 2007: 20:03 hrs IST
The same curiosity as was while waiting for Queen's interview call was in place. Though I was not much stressed as I was before giving the Queen's Interview.
This time the call was expected on the land-line and surprisingly the cell-phone rang. (The school had asked for a land-line phone number as they had faced issues earlier.)
The interviewer was very nice to talk to and her initial part of the conversation lightened the air even more. It was just a weather talk.

The interview proceeded in a much better way than it was for Queen's. My pal, listening to the entire conversation, was instructing me to be calm.
The interview ended in a nice note. I felt much better than the last interview (of Queen's).
But my pal had something different to say. He liked the confidence in the Queen's interview more than for this..
Lets see. The second Ivey Interview is scheduled for Wednesday 24, 2007 @ 2100 hrs IST

No comments: