Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Viza chiza! worry shary!

The lady at the VFS counter told me that my passport will be back in 3-4 working days time and according to that deadline, I should have received the passport by 23rd Feb. But neither did I receive my passport nor the status of my application in the Visa Application Tracker on VFS site changed. It still said that the application has been dispatched to the Embassy on 19th Feb. The VFS SMS tracker atleast mentioned that the Passport has reached the Embassy on 20th Feb.
Can you call this tracking? 2 different status for 1 application!!

The worry is increasing-all sorts of thoughts anticipating the reasons of such a delay are coming in my mind. A call to the counselor soothed me a bit as according to her, the delay can, in no way, be taken as a signal for rejection.

Finally I called the Embassy and they asked me to mail them. Lets see when and what the reply comes.

No comments: