Monday, February 12, 2007

Surviving an International MBA - 1

It’s been a long time since I put up an article and thought it was about time I told you all, how it has been at a US business school and what the experience amounts to, at the end of the day. I am sure that my blog has been doing a decent job about updating on the fortnightly or so activities, so here’s my attempt to run you all through the “Surviving an International MBA”. My take is that from the Fuqua stand-point. I am sure the experience will be similar elsewhere if not the same.
all started when I got accepted at a ‘good’ business school in India. The thought of actually stepping out of the shores for my MBA crept into my mind and after a year of failing to fund my International MBA, I came back with much vigor and applied to some pretty well known schools abroad.....

Complete article at link
Courtesy: PagalGuy

No comments: